Hi everyone! Can you believe it is 2019 already? We hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. We spent lots of time with our families, and are definitely ending the holidays a few kilos heavier.
What a year 2018 was! We were so pleased to hear from many of our readers and were so excited to see photos of recipes you tried! Please keep sending them through, we really do love seeing your creations.
So we thought we would share….
Our top 3 posts for 2018!
1. Oven Baked Curry Puffs, which has now been saved 7.6K times on Pinterest! We were not expecting this at all, and are so thankful for everyone who has helped promote this post.
2. Oven Baked Vegan Curry Puffs. We really loved the challenge of creating vegan versions of our favourite meat dishes.
3. Vietnamese Banana and Bread Cake – Banh Chuoi. There were people who shared their version with us on Instagram, thank you so much, seeing your creations really made our day.
With 2018 now behind us, we’re now thinking about the next twelve months.
Our plans for 2019
- An ingredients section on our website so you guys can learn more about the ingredients we use, including how to store it and where to find it.
- Informative posts about all things related to food. As we learn more and more about food, we are finding out some very interesting facts that we would love to share with you guys.
- We absolutely love entertaining people at home, so we thought we could start creating a party menus for you to make it easier to host your friends and family.
- We are hoping to start our own YouTube channel so you can see videos of our recipes.
Some of these things we feel we can confidently do now, others will be a steep learning curve! But, as always, we’re up for a challenge and really hope we can keep creating content for you to enjoy. So wish us luck, and if you have any feedback or if there’s anything in particular you would like to see us do please leave a comment or send us a message, we will always love to hear from you.
– Scruff and Steph